Why does that keep me from posting the list? I don't want to post the list & then have to change it later (crushing hopes & dreams). I'm working with the decision makers now to try to determine the best option. They are probably waiting on some information before we can move forward, too.
If it looks like the delay will go on for another week or two, I'll post a list of my best guess. If that happens, please bear in mind that some classes may end up being combined to make the 5 classes run in 4 periods.
If any of you would like to talk to me individually about your audition, I'd be happy to talk to you about it. Test grades will be posted to Home Access early next week.